Apply for Exhibitors
Application Deadline June 16 ( Fri.), 2017
- ■ The applications may be denied even prior to this date if and when the total number of available booth space has been reserved.
- ■ Our regulations do not permit the cancellation or a booth reduction. The cancellation can be accepted when the organizer committee approves the necessity of cancellation or booth reduction. In case of cancellation or a booth reduction, the cancellation fees shall be charged as described below:
- ● From June 17 (Sat.) to on or before August 26 (Sat.), 2017 : 50% of the exhibit fee
- ● On and after August 27 (Sun.), 2017 : 100% of the exhibit fee
- * All fees are subject to consumption tax.
- Exhibitor Qualification
- ■ The organizer retains the right to refuse the participation of an exhibitor if and when the exhibits are judged to be inappropriate for the purpose of the fair.
- Booth Allocation
- ■ The organizing committee will decide booths allocation considering all of the applied booths and sight restrictions.
- ■ Each booth position can be chosen by exhibitors at the exhibitor briefing (scheduled to be held early August) in the order of their applications received. However,the position of any independent booth (16 or more booths) will be determined by the organizing committee.
- ■ Exhibitors may not claim any exception or objection to the booth locations once decided.
- ■ For more details, please refer to “Regulation for exhibition application” on the official website.
The exhibition fee includes the followings;
① System panel (back and side panels)
② Booth number plate
③ Set of invitation ticket and DM (based on the number of applied booths)*
④ Publishing company name and exhibition content on the official guidebook and website
⑤ Poster (based on the request / free of charge)
* Prescribed number of set of invitation ticket and DM
□500 sets / booth (across-the-board 7,500 sets will be sent to exhibitors with 10 or more booths.)
□ Free of charge when the sum of prescribed and additional number stays under the number of exhibit booths x 500 sets. Any number above will be charged JPY 50 / 1 set. (tax excl.)
Example) In case of 30 booths: If the exhibitor orders more than 15,000 sets (30 booths x 500 sets), the extra charge will occur.
Regular Booth *Space only
（W3m × D3m × H2.7m）
JEMA / NECA / JEMIMA Member ：JPY 320,000/booth
Non-Member : JPY 350,000 / booth
Rental Package Booth
(W3m × D3m × H2.7m)
JEMA / NECA / JEMIMA Member : JPY 420,000/booth
Non-Member : JPY 450,000/booth
(W3m × D2m × H2.7m)
↑ Top of Page
【Determination of number of booth】
Exhibitor may not taransfer or sublease all or any part of its booth space.
The organizer ensures the number of booth that an exhibitor applies in principle.
However the organizer may ask an exhibitor to change the final number of booth after the application deadline.
Our regulations do not permit the cancellation or a booth reduction.
The cancellation can be accepted when the organizer committee approves the necessity of cancellation or booth reduction. In case of cancellation or a booth reduction, the cancellation fees shall be charged as described below:
・From June 17 (Sat.) to on or before August 26 (Sat.), 2017 : 50% of the exhibit fee
・On and after August 27 (Sun.), 2017 : 100% of the exhibit fee
(All fees are subject to consumption tax.)
【Storage and management of ehibit products】
The organizer will supervise safety of ehibit products.
However, the organizer will not be responsible for any loss, damage or other accidents for any reason.
・Practical operation of the show will be implemented following the decision by the organizer.
・The organizer shall not refund the exhibit fee once paid even if the show is cancelled caused by an act of God, infectious disease or force of nature.
↑ Top of Page
December 1 (Thu.), 2016Briefing Session
December 2 (Fri.), 2016 Application start
August 3(Thu.), 2017Exhibitor Briefing
Early September, 2017 (tentative) Pre-Registration start for Visitors
↑ Top of Page
Payment of Booth Fees
- ■ All fees should be remitted to the designated account by August 31 (Thu.), 2017.
- ■ Exhibitors must bear the consumption tax and all the money transfer charges.
- ■ Payment in promissory notes is unacceptable.
©System Control Fair / Measurement and Control Show TOKYO Executive Committee All Rights Reserved.